It is an organization
to encourage men and woman for active involvement in missionary
and out reach programme to reach the non-christians and
unreached people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Areas of Ministry
1. EATI send young men and woman in front to conduct mass evangelism.
2. To promote Churches and conduct evangelical crusades and meetings and to revive people
in spiritual progress in body, mind, soul and spirit.
3. It helps the uneducated by giving training and guiding in education like reading and
writing and undertake social service activities by providing facilities for the poor
irrespective of caste, creed of social status.
4. It reaches against the dangers of immoral life with the help of Bible.
5. It encourage to build sheds or tents so that the village people could have a small
church to worship God.
Evangelical Action Team of India
was formed in year 1980. Evg. Sadhu Chellappa is the Director and Founder of this
organization. EATI office is in the place called Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. There are 20
people in the board. EATI goal is to encourage men and woman for active involvement in
missionary out reach programme to reach the Hindus and the unreached with the Gospel of
Programmes of EATI
||mass evangelism Crusades, meetings
||to revive people in spiritual progress in body, mind and soul.
||help, social service and Education
||to educate the uneducated villagers, providing sanitary and other
facilities for the poor irrespective of caste, creed of social status.
|Shed and Tents
||to plant new churches
||to have schools and Churches built in Villages and outskirts of Madras.
||education, shelter and foods
||to educate the rag pickers homeless children, Parentless children and
teach them the love of God.
||planting house churches & Prayer cells
||to worship the Lord at any cost. There is no time Limit. This promotes to
build up a real relationship with God. To care and share for each other.